Stubbs, William, ed., Memorials of Saint Dunstan, Archbishop of Canterbury. (London: Longman & Co. (Rolls Series, No. 63),1874). Read this source online
Memorials of St. Dunstan
- Adelard of Bath
- Capgrave, John
- Eadmer of Canterbury
- William of Malmesbury
924 - 988
S. Gall MS.; Ashmolean MSS.; BL Cottonian MSS. Tiberius A. 15, Vespasian A. 14, Cleopatra A. 13, Nero E. 1; Lambeth MSS.; Paris MSS.; Corpus Christi MSS.
- Original language included
- Clergy - Monks, Nuns, Friars
- Clergy - Priests, Bishops, Canons
- Early Germanic Peoples: Goths, Franks, etc.
- Economy - Crafts and Industry
- Education / Universities
- Literature - Devotional
- Material Culture: Food, Clothing, Household
- Nobility / Gentry
- Poverty / Charity
- Religion - Institutional Church
- Royalty / Monarchs
- Saints - Cults / Relics
- Travel / Pilgrimage
- Women / Gender
In his introduction Stubbs assesses the historical value of Saints’ Lives and of Dunstan’s Lives in particular. He then discusses the authorities used in this volume and the literary history of the cycle before giving a chronology of Dunstan’s life.